How do I unlock my car door without a key?
Bright Side found a few workarounds to help you get back in when you’re locked out.
- Method #1: Use a tennis ball.
- Method #2: Use your shoelace.
- Method #3: Use a coat hanger.
- Method #4: Use a rod and a screwdriver.
- Method #5: Use a spatula.
- Method #6: Use an inflatable wedge.
- Method #7: Use a strip of plastic.
How do you unlock a car door with a tennis ball?
Burn a hole in the tennis ball. Then, take the tennis ball to any car door and place the burnt hole over the keyhole. Next, press (or smash) as hard as you can, and the air pressure from inside the ball will travel through the keyhole and forces the locking mechanism inside the car door to unlock.
Is there an app to lock and unlock your car?
The myChevrolet App can also be used to unlock your car keys if you’re in a bind. The mobile command center transforms your mobile device into a makeshift remote key fob, allowing you to remote start, stop, lock, unlock, and even activate the horn on your vehicle. Download the myChevrolet App on Apple iOS or Android.
How do you unlock a car door with a bobby pin?
Open up a bobby pin and bend it at a 90-degree angle. Spread the wavy and straight ends of the bobby pin apart so that it bends at the center and looks like an L. This bobby pin will serve as the pick that you’ll use to unlock the door.
How can I break into my car?
Here are the steps on how to do that:
- Find a suitable “Slim Jim” tool.
- Insert into the door.
- Use the hook to open the lock.
- Open the trunk and find access to the interior.
- Crawl through the interior and manually unlock the door.
- Broken Keys.
- Locked Out.
- Lost Key.
How do you unlock a car door with a knife?
Take your knife, and at the exact height of the doorknob, insert it between the crack of the door and the doorframe. Probe around until you feel a hunk of metal extruding out of the door—this is the latch, and it should feel springy! Leverage your knife and push the latch into the door.