How do you unlock a door without a key easy?
Another great tool to use is a screwdriver. A small or thin screwdriver will work best on interior doors or doors with privacy handles. Simply push the screwdriver into the hole on the doorknob straight through for as far as you can. Then, turn or twist the screwdriver until the lock opens.
How do you unlock your car with keys inside?
10 Methods That Can Help You Open the Car If You Locked Your Keys Inside
- Method #1: Use a tennis ball.
- Method #2: Use your shoelace.
- Method #3: Use a coat hanger.
- Method #5: Use a spatula.
- Method #6: Use an inflatable wedge.
- Method #7: Use a strip of plastic.
- Method #8: Just call your car assistance provider.
How can I break into my car?
Here are the steps on how to do that:
- Find a suitable “Slim Jim” tool.
- Insert into the door.
- Use the hook to open the lock.
- Open the trunk and find access to the interior.
- Crawl through the interior and manually unlock the door.
- Broken Keys.
- Locked Out.
- Lost Key.
How do you unlock a door with a knife?
Essentially, you will be using the knife as a torque wrench or wiggling it around like a key.
- Stick the blade into the lock as far as it will go. Put it in the bottom half of the keyhole. Apply pressure, first in one direction, and then in the other direction.
- You may hear a click. If you do, the lock should give a bit.
How do you unlock a car door with a tennis ball?
Burn a hole in the tennis ball. Then, take the tennis ball to any car door and place the burnt hole over the keyhole. Next, press (or smash) as hard as you can, and the air pressure from inside the ball will travel through the keyhole and forces the locking mechanism inside the car door to unlock.
How do you unlock a car door with a bobby pin?
Open up a bobby pin and bend it at a 90-degree angle. Spread the wavy and straight ends of the bobby pin apart so that it bends at the center and looks like an L. This bobby pin will serve as the pick that you’ll use to unlock the door.