- 1 How do you reset the computer on a GMC Envoy?
- 2 How do you reset the computer on a 2004 GMC Envoy?
- 3 How do you reset the computer on a 2005 GMC Envoy?
- 4 How do you reset the computer on a 2004 Trailblazer?
- 5 How do you reprogram a Chevy ECM?
- 6 How do I reset my Chevy ECM?
- 7 How do you reset a trailblazer computer?
- 8 Where is the ECU fuse on a 2004 GMC Envoy?
- 9 How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Chevy Colorado?
- 10 How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Chevy Silverado?
- 11 How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Trailblazer?
- 12 How do you reset the code on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer?
- 13 Where is the ECM located on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer?
How do you reset the computer on a GMC Envoy?
How to Reset a Computer in a 2002 GMC Envoy
- Park and turn off the vehicle’s ignition.
- Turn on the vehicle’s headlight switch inside the vehicle’s passenger compartment.
- Connect the negative battery cable with an adjustable wrench.
- Drive the vehicle for at least 30 minutes to allow the computer time to reset.
How do you reset the computer on a 2004 GMC Envoy?
Disconnect negative battery, turn headlights on for five minutes to drain all power. Turn off lights and leave disconnected for a bit, 20-30 minutes. Then replug the termincal to the battery and drive for 30 minutes so computer can relearn.
How do you reset the computer on a 2005 GMC Envoy?
Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the “On” position but don’t start the engine. Wait for 5 minutes then replace the ECU fuse. The warning lights will flash on the instrument panel then shut off. This indicates that the computer has been reset.
How do you reset the computer on a 2004 Trailblazer?
The light must be reset manually.
- Pop the hood open and locate the fuse panel cover in the engine bay. Release the cover from its retaining clips by pulling it up. Locate and remove the “PCM IGN” and “PCM BAT” fuses.
- Wait at least 5 minutes. Turn the ignition off. Replace the two fuses and reinsert the fuse panel cover.
How do you reprogram a Chevy ECM?
Switch to programming mode Check if the vehicle OBDII interface is connected correctly. Switch on the ignition, but do not start the engine yet. Select Discover Vehicle from the Tools menu, then select Program Engine ECU when the window pops up and click OK. Select ENGINE ECU Program to enter programming mode.
How do I reset my Chevy ECM?
Remove the nut off the negative battery cable with a socket set or wrench. Slide the cable off of the battery and put it aside. Turn the headlight switch to the “on” position to drain the ecm of any remaining power. Wait at least 10 minutes, then turn it back to the “off” position.
How do you reset a trailblazer computer?
To reset the computer, place the ignition to the on position and then press the accelerator three times quickly in a row.
Where is the ECU fuse on a 2004 GMC Envoy?
Engine compartment fuse box It is located under the hood in the engine compartment on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Chevy Colorado?
insted of waiting for the computer to pick up on the changes you made and the way you drive heres a quick way to reset you computer.
- unhook your neg.
- hook it back up start your ride and let it idle for 5 mins.
- turn it off then restart it.
- drive it for 20 to 30 min like you stole it.
How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Chevy Silverado?
How to Reset a 2005 Chevrolet Computer
- Pop open the hood of your Chevy and locate the negative battery terminal. On this terminal is a clamp that has a nut attached to it.
- Wait 30 minutes then put the negative battery clamp back onto the negative side of the battery. Tighten the nut with the end wrench.
How do you reset the computer on a 2005 Trailblazer?
To reset the check engine light in a 2005 chevy trailblazer locate the fuse panel in the engine bay under the hood. Remove the pcm ign and pcm bat fuses and wait for 5 minutes. Turn off the ignition, replace the fuses, and it should be reset.
How do you reset the code on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer?
How to Reset Warning Lights for a 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer
- Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the “II” position. Make sure the engine doesn’t turn over.
- Pop open the hood of the vehicle and locate the fuse panel cover.
- Wait about ten minutes, and then turn off the vehicle.
Where is the ECM located on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer?
The 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer is usually located in the engine bay on the driver side, on the firewall or near the battery.